Tuesday, November 8, 2005

I went to Hawaii and I all I got was knocked up!

I don't feel that different, which is why I was convinced that TWO pregnancy tests had to be defective. Some areas seemed fuller (but you know how you gain and lose weight there so easily anyhow). I don't have any nausea at all (yet) but I am so tired. I could just sleep, sleep, sleep. It's a little frustrating - am so used to being Action Jackson and Charles in Charge. This morning we went for a run (which is okay, even encouraged - everything is okay except scuba and high impact aerobics - even boxing is okay if you can believe that, just no high kicks), had breakfast, and then I felt like I had been awake for 3 days. I am going to give you my fertility book when you are here. I learned so much about my body from that book. One day, you'll be ready to pull it out and figure things out too. I go to the doctor tomorrow.

It was wierd, though. We were in Portland last week eating at this

restaurant we love and Joe told me that he didn't think I should have a

glass of wine with dinner, that he just had a feeling and he told me

that my smell (like my skin and hair) was different. Jess, he knew...

No comments: