Monday, November 7, 2005

BIG NEWS!

BIG NEWS!

While Jess went off to teach all of the little Big Islanders to play their violins and pianos and Alex went off to inspect the peaks and bowels of the island abodes, Joe and Terry made a little Hale Hale on the 10th of October - I told Joe that would be the best 40th birthday present he could give me. Jessica, you were right! So there's magic in that little room of yours looking up at that big green hill and watching the clouds fly across the big blue sky.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

We found out last Thursday and I was in a state of complete and utter disbelief (semi disfunctional) the entire day. I was glad I had purchased the 2-pak of p-tests, because I thought the first one must have been defective when it came out positive. It was quite comical had you been a fly on the wall. I went straight to the library Thursday night and picked up books for the pregnant and clueless and have had my nose buried since. Don't wig out about the wine consumption while we were there - for a week(ish) after conception implantation doesn't occur, so the grain of sand we are calling Hale Hale wasn't getting anything from me yet.

No comments: