Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cack-o-whacky

So when Oliver gets upset, he says things such as 'stop that now, it is making me all cack-o-whacky!' No idea where this came from - perhaps his own language. And he'll let anyone know when/if 'that's jamming me out!' (making him VERY angry), just now it was my doing yoga. It was making him very cack-o-whacky. So no yoga this afternoon I guess. 

Skipping the nap today, he had a great playdate at Zuanich Park (Riley was there!) and met some new friends, shared some snacks (we're into organic, they brought chocolate covered things and oreos, here we go...), met some new friends at the touch ponds in the Marine Life Center, and he LOVED (much 'WHEE!!!') biking (despite his initial Extreme Protest). It was a continuous stream of 'hey look, we're right by Georgia Pacific', 'hey look, there's a moving train next to us!', 'your backpack is hitting my head and it's making me very cack-o-whacky! Mom!, it's jamming me out!' while he's macking me on the back. Ah, yes.

And we've had The Deep segment of the Blue Planet Seas of Life on more or less continuous play since dad left for Oregon. It is absolutely wonderful and amazing. Right now he's watching it with his hand over one eye. 

No comments: