Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year All! 

This blog was built for us by Oliver's wonderful 'Aunt' Jessica and we are forever grateful to her for it. All posts prior to 2009 were taken from email correspondence between Jessica and myself and cleverly edited (thank you Jess) by her. 

Admittedly, I have approached the baby blogosphere with some trepidation as there is something a little terrifying about putting my sweet little person out in the digital world, but maybe I am just being an overprotective dinosaur as I so frequently read the blogs of others.

Oh, and Otter is Oliver's first attempt at pronouncing his name as well as one of his favorite animals at the various aquariums we've frequented, hence the title of the blog. If you ask him now, he will tell you he is Ollider Bennett. 

1 comment:

SalernoStrings said...

Yay Terry! I'm excited you launched the site. This will be such a fun way to hear about all of Otter's adventures! Miss you guys.