Friday, July 20, 2007

Marionberry pancakes kick off the day!

It is raining and Oliver and I just had marionberry pancakes for lunch. He is talking all of the time now, has a range of inflections, is into the spelling, song, toys. Can't wait for sign language and music this fall - he will just love it. He feeds me, kissed me spontaneously the other day, gurgles and babbles constantly. I have been taking Oliver to the Elizabeth Park concerts and he loves them. Last night he had Montana Syndrome and just wanted to run in all directions at once with this crazy rock band playing in the background. He completely keys off of the energy level and I think it was too much. He screamed at me when we were leaving (just like the water falls in Portland) and wouldn't get in the carrier or car seat. I was glad the music was loud. Last week there was a guy with a melodica and he played solos for Oliver while he was swinging. It was a hoot. We have an appointment with the attorney next month to begin the guardianship paperwork. This will be such a relief to us. Started ordering everything and lining up subs for the bedroom remodel. Devin and I are working on the backyard - oppressive. We are having the poisonous trees removed. I want Oliver and his buddies away from the front yard/streets and scary people. Esme can be out there.

No comments: