Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Yogi Bertie and our 9th Anniversary













































Oliver is so amazing. So smiley, so fun, so flirty. He loves baths. Talks incessantly. Not chubby. Crawled yesterday. I wish you could experience him right now. It's all so fleeting it is almost heartbreaking. Discovered his testicles yesterday. He was YogiBertie (his nickname is Bertie from Oliberto that Joe called him from the beginning) today. We walked downtown to mamma/baby yoga with Rebecca/Rowan and another mom/baby from the Sehome 'hood, Emma/Parker. There must be boy stuff in the water coming off of Lake Whatcom. Rebecca and I walk pretty frequently with the little guys and I really like her. We walked to the co-op yesterday and yoga today. Joe and I planted trees and de-mossed the garage roof and worked on getting the house ready for winter this weekend. It has been stunningly beautiful sunny. Joe took a 4-day weekend. We had a CSI-fest (the episodes with children just about do me in now) and we download and really get a kick out of Anthony  Bourdain - we've watched Sicily, Vietnam, and New Zealand - he is just straight up and incredibly funny. Yep, tomorrow is our 9th anniversary so we'll be dining at Pepper Sisters. And for sure there's no topping my Birthday from last year spent with dear friends, climbing up that windy hill in Waimea, and of course, making this wonderful little baby. I told Joe I wanted nothing for my birthday this year, that I already had everything and more than I ever wanted.

No comments: