Friday, July 14, 2006

Visit from Auntie Jess and Uncle Alex


Thank you and Alex for the beautiful flowers, the brunello, cupcakes, and smiling while baby O. was wailing. And beyond that, for your support, interest, and caring throughout the pregnancy. You have been such a great friend to me and I am so glad that we have had the opportunity to get to know and grow to love you and Alex. Sorry I was/am so out of it. I still can't believe how much it takes to care for a baby and heal yourself simultaneously and try to put your house back together on 3-4 hours sleep/night average. It does seem to get better every day. We are going to check the block-out dates for frequent flyer miles for December and we'll get back to you soon - can't believe O. will be 6 mos. old at Christmas - it completely freaks me out...

No comments: